SimpsonScarborough, a higher education market research firm headquartered in Old Town Alexandria, is seeking summer interns with academic background in marketing and/or communications. Candidates should be entering their junior or senior year and/or have completed at least three quarters of their marketing and/or communications studies. Position is also open to graduate students. SimpsonScarborough interns will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with market research projects.
* Help with the creation and formatting of client presentations and reports
* Learn how to recruit for focus groups
* Learn how to work with quantitative analysis
* Participate in proposal preparation
* Travel to at least one client meeting with SimpsonScarborough staff
Interns are asked to work 40 hours a week; $3,000 stipend is available. For greater detail about the firm, please visit our website at www.simpsonscarborough.com.
For more information or to submit your resume for consideration, please contact: